Saturday, April 10, 2010

Some IBS resources I found very helpful

There is help out there.

Like most people, I've scoured the net for all the IBS help and information sites I could find. Some were extremely helpful - others just told me things I already knew (or had guessed) - and even some of the "official" sites ended up contradicting each other.
One thing that I didn't do - for a while, anyway - was buy any of those "Solve your problem NOW!" guides you see advertised here and there.
But as I was stumbling around trying to get good IBS info, I stopped and realized.....
"If it was 20 years ago and there WAS no internet - I'd go to the bookstore, and buy a few books on IBS."
But it's 2010, and like most people, I don't really run to the bookstore anymore.
So I gave in and bought a few of the online resource manuals.
Guess what? They really helped. A LOT.
Being able to digest the information (no pun intended), and go back to it over and over again, let me figure things out and get my IBS under control for good :)
Whether anyone else wants to go that route - is up to them.
But of all the manuals I bought, these are the ones that really helped the most.

Goodbye, IBS - A full guidebook with step-by-step chapters on everything from symptom relief to long-term lifestyle changes.


IBS Eliminated
- An all-natural approach to determining your IBS triggers and eliminating them completely.


IBS Relief Secrets
- Some nice ways to get rid of the pain, quickly.


End Digestive Pain Forever
- About all types of stomach pain and not just IBS, but some good tips in here anyway.

I hope some other people find them helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment